Why might tree removal be required?
Whilst we prefer a tree to remain, there are many reasons a full tree removal would be required:
Sometimes trees are planted in areas unsuitable for the species, this is a very frequent occurrence and can lead to trees out-growing their space, it can also inflict damage to nearby structures/landscapes.
Trees can also be a hazard to safety of people and animals, death or disease can seriously hinder the structural integrity of a tree to the point of failure.
Maybe your tree is casting excessive shade on your house/garden in Leicester or Leicestershire, or maybe the tree is preventing planting of other tree/shrubs.
How we can help
Our service includes:
- Competitive pricing catered for your needs
- All waste removed from site (unless otherwise specified)
- Advanced techniques used for removal including rigging/lowering systems
- Tree felling/removal carried out in a safe and controlled manner
- Fast efficient service guaranteed
- We hold Public Liability insurance up to £5m and all of our tree surgeons are fully qualified for any situation.
We can also provide replacement tree planting as well as alternatives to tree removal such as a coppice or pollard.
For a free, no obligation site visit and quotation, give us a call today or request a callback quoting ‘Tree Removal Leicester’ or ‘Tree Felling Leicester’.